The Australian Online College is not accepting new enrolments.
After years of trying to stay on top of an ever growning mountain of government initiated paperwork we have reached the conclusion that it is no longer viable for us to to offer personalised service via a small registered training organisation.
Existing students will continue to have access to the training and assessment materials for courses that have alraeady been purchased until 30 May 2015.
Course access is by logging into the Learning Management System directly rather than attempting to use the login box located to the left.
*** Link to Learning Management System ***
We would like to thank all of our past students and customers for their support as we move onto a new chapter of our lives.
The Australian Online College team.
Australian Online College should be your first choice for short courses!
Here are just a few of the real benefits of completing your training with Australian Online College.
- Work on your course any time 24/7!
- Start anytime day or night - no waiting for manual enrolments.
- No need for inconvenient face-to-face courses, with the hassle of travel and parking.
- Complete sections of your course over different times and days when it suits you - our system remembers where you are up to.
- Engaging, interactive content - not endless pages of boring text.
- Easy to learn, state of the art online delivery.
- On-screen instructions with audio and video.
- 120 days to complete your short course, longer for complete qualifications.
- Real discounts for returning customers.
- Download and print your certificate as soon as you have completed the assessments - no waiting for postal delivery!
- The option of having your certificate professionally printed and laminated for a small additional charge.
- Our most popular hospitality industry courses include Food Safety Supervisor, Certificate in Food Handling, Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA Online) & Responsible service of gambling (RSG Online)